Location: Lille – Contract Type: CDI – Start: ASAP
Feedier is a SaaS B2B solution for Experience Management.
We help our clients capitalize on their feedback data to reduce churn, get more promoters and deliver better services at scale.
We believe feedback data is gold and businesses must put their user’s interests at heart to overcome future challenges and transform themselves faster.
Our software helps B2B businesses unify all their feedback data in real-time, analyze it faster with in-house business intelligence reporting and get personalized recommendations to turn data into operational action that deliver ROI.
Our software relies on technologies such as data visualization, data management, machine learning, and gamification.
Feedier is headquartered in Lille (Euratechnologies) and was founded in 2018.
We are looking for a full-time Account Executive to join our growing sales team and deliver Feedier’s sales pipeline. Over the past 12 months, we have been developing our go-to-market strategy and we are now looking for someone that can capitalize on our findings and help Feedier get to the next level!
You will work closely with the SDR team, Customer Success team and report directly to the CEO.
You will manage every deal from the beginning until close and will be involved in all stages of the sales process. We are looking for someone that has an eye for recognising good-fit customers, and using their strong communication skills can convert potential leads and help grow our client base.
Why should you join?
- At the current stage of Feedier, this is a key role in our development and based on your performance could lead to a more leadership opportunity in 2022 for the right person.
- Every day is unique, Feedier is one platform that solves many problems. So every project is different and you will thrive at handling different use cases from different industries. Whether that’s HR employee feedback from the US, a bank from France for customer experience, or an app from Canada for user feedback.
- The chance to have an impact by promoting an innovative product that you will participate in growing. Check out feedier.com to have a look.
We are looking for someone ambitious that wants to take responsibility for the Sales pipeline and quickly evolve towards a management position.
- Close qualified leads (inbound, outbound and referrals): sales meetings, commercial proposals, negotiation and transfer to CS.
- Generate new business in the French market.
- Structure and organize the Sales Pipeline in Feedier.
- Collaborate with customers & prospects to clearly define their challenges and pain points in order for the wider Feedier team to successfully deliver their business objectives.
- Proven SaaS B2B sales experience in a scale-up startup (<10m€ revenue).
- Fluent in French and very good level of business English (>50% of sales are outside of France).
- Excellent team player.
- Flexible, every day will be different.
- Pipedrive/Salesforce experience
- Prior work experience and knowledge of solution-selling strategies and business value selling
- Proven time and account management skills, as well as excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills