Feedier is looking for a Junior/mid level Backend Laravel developer to join our team in Dhaka and help us scale our Feedier application and make it better, faster and safer. Won’t be easy, you need to be a problem solver.
The deal is simple: work with our team and get solid experience, work on interesting challenges, solve real-life problems and get better. We need a hard working talented developer eager to get much better and scale both our product and our team.
Feedier is an accessible feedback platform that lets teams get instant clarity on their users’ experiences and future needs.
By creating playful feedback forms that can be automated and sent during your users’ key touchpoints. Feedier’s dashboard lets you group individual feedback into live journeys. Validate key decisions using easy-to-share visual reports that connect with your existing workflows.
Feedier team is young and dynamic, we are looking for talents to complete the team and turn Feedier into a leading software. Our two offices are in Dhaka and Lille (France) and the team is 100% english speaking. Currently the team is working remotely due to Covid-19 so you will be remote working from home until the situation is more resolved.
We are looking for a full-time (40hrs per week) talented backend developer. Your daily mission will be to develop Feedier at the backend level:
Create new features, improve existing ones and fix bugs that make our customers not so happy.
Create integrations with other services (Trello, Google Sheets, ProductPlan etc…)
Work in an Agile environment (we use Jira)
Work in a cross-culture company
Learn and challenge yourself everyday
Improve your English on a daily basis
Join a multinational A-team and be part of a growing company.
Starting date: ASAP
Experience level: Junior/mid
Location: Baridhara J Block, Dhaka
Why should you join?
In your daily job, you will:
- 🚀 Grow your skills set and learn from your peers.
- 🚀 Gain tons of experience in backend development.
- 🚀 Have a direct impact on the company’s growth.
- 🚀 Work 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- 🚀 Have daily standup meetings with the team.
- ✅Laravel experience (jobs, models, services…)
- ✅REST API experience
- ✅SQL and database management skills
- ✅Excellent understanding of PHP 7 (including OOP)
- ✅Code optimization skills
- ✅Git knowledge
- ✅Good english and communication: written and speaking
- ✅Hard working and passionate about web development Agile experience is a plus
- ✅GraphQL experience is a plus
- ✅Vue.js experience is a plus
- ✅Computer Science degree or education is preferred but not required
- ✅ Minimum 2 years of professional experience
What we offer :
- 💼 Agile environment
- 💼 International team
- 💼 Paid Holidays
- 💼 2 Festival bonuses
- 💼 Online training and courses
- 💼 Great workplace (CoLab Dhaka).
- 💼 Salary Range $700 – $900 USD per month based on experience.
- 💼 Yearly bonuses depending on the company’s result
We are particularly looking for strong profiles who want to work with a fast growing startup and ready for a challenge.
If this sounds like you apply below.
- Submit your application.
- We’ll send you a dev-test to complete within 5 days.
- If you pass we’ll do a 20 min Google meet interview with our Product Manager and Lead Developer
- If you pass that we’ll do a second 20 min Google meet interview with the CEO and Senior Backend Developer.
- You are selected and happy to join then we will draw up a contract, to sum up everything.
- Once all of this is done, let’s get started and build an awesome product together.
⚠️ Our office is located here: House No-6 (5th Floor), Road No – 2/B, Baridhara J Block, Dhaka 1212. Make sure, it’s not too far so you can commute easily. Less commute = better. For now it will be fully remote due to Covid-19.
|Job Category||Software Engineering|