Location: Lille – Duration: 3 months minimum – Start: ASAP
Feedier is a SaaS B2B solution for Experience Management.
We help our clients capitalize on their feedback data to reduce churn, get more promoters and deliver better services at scale.
We believe feedback data is gold and businesses must put their user’s interests at heart to overcome future challenges and transform themselves faster.
Our software helps B2B businesses unify all their feedback data in real-time, analyze it faster with in-house business intelligence reporting and get personalized recommendations to turn data into operational action that deliver ROI.
Our software relies on technologies such as data visualization, data management, machine learning, and gamification.
HQ in Lille (Euratechnologies) and founded in 2018.
We are looking for a junior business developer to join our sales team (SDR) and expand Feedier sales in the European market.
This is a fast-paced opportunity for someone that likes challenges, learning new skills and getting responsibilities. You will have a unique chance to follow the sales cycle from outreach to negotiation and have a direct impact on our growth rate.
Even though it starts as a temp job, we are looking for a long term collaboration with you.
- Grow business opportunities for Feedier.
- Qualify leads (inbound / outbound)
- Sales pipeline management and optimization (we use Pipedrive).
- Platform demos with potential prospects.
Why should you join?
- Work with talented teammates in an international environment, we’re a small team with 5 different nationalities.
- Have an impact by helping scale a startup with a two-digit monthly growth rate.
- Every day is unique, Feedier is 1 platform that solves many problems. So every project is different and you will need to adapt to different industries. HR employee feedback from the US, a bank from France for customer experience, an app from Canada for user feedback…
- Work on an innovative product that you’ll participate in growing. Check out feedier.com to have a look.
- Good B2B sales basics
- Extremely Resilient
- Enjoy Responsabilities
- Good level of English (spoken/written)
- Copyrighting skills
How to apply?
- Fill in the form below
- If it’s a match, we will send you written tests
- We set up an interview