Location: Lille – Duration: 6 months minimum – Start: ASAP
Companies have a lot of new challenges to face: reinventing their businesses, adapting to ever-changing needs, and providing a world-class experience at every moment.
Teams need the right data, the right technology, and human experience to solve these hard problems.
Getting the right data is easy with few customers but is no easy task at scale.
Boring surveys, yearly market research, and disconnected feedback are outdated.
At Feedier, we help our customers improve their end-user experiences in real-time.
We make operational teams (marketing/product/HR/sales/support) addicted to the voice of their end-users by providing the most intuitive solution to collect both direct and indirect feedback in one place, analyze them in real-time, and trigger personalized alerts at every level.
Our solution relies on technologies such as automation, data management, machine learning insights, and gamification.
Feedier is a tech B2B startup HQ in Lille (Euratechnologies) founded in 2018.
What’s the job?
You will work with our sales team to help grow the business, your day-to-day activities would include:
- Phase 1: Develop outbound sales process, strategy (french market + international)
- Phase 2: Sales pipeline management (we use Pipedrive)
- Phase 3: Sales demos + deals negotiations
Why should you join?
- Work with talented teammates in an international environment, we’re a small team with 5 different nationalities.
- Have an impact by helping scale a startup with a two-digit monthly growth rate.
- Every day is unique, Feedier is 1 platform that solves many problems. So every project is different and you will need to adapt to different industries. HR employee feedback from the US, a bank from France for customer experience, an app from Canada for user feedback…
- Work on an innovative product that you’ll participate in growing. Check out feedier.com to have a look.
Who are we looking for?
- You have good B2B sales basics
- You thrive with challenge and are resilient
- You want to have an impact on your day to day job
- You have a good level of English (spoken/written)
- You have good copyrighting skills
- You live near Lille (WFH possible but some days will be at the office)
- You are looking for a long-term opportunity where you can grow your skills and be part of a team that grows with you.
How to apply?
- Fill in the form below
- If it’s a match, we’ll send you a few tests
- We set up an interview