Location: Lille – Contract Type: Full time – Start: Jan 2022
Feedier is looking for a Lead dev to join our product team and improve the frontend, backend and help further build the Feedier platform. Our team has seen fast growth in the last year and we are looking to expand our Dev team.
We are looking for a strong technical profile, with frontend knowledge, that will be part of the fast-paced development process at Feedier. The ideal candidate will be an organized, methodical professional with previous backend PHP/Laravel experience necessary to take our product to the next level with respect to security, architecture and quality for our clients.
As lead dev of a young team, we need a profile that seeks responsibilities and is looking to set up the framework for a growing product.
Feedier is a SaaS B2B solution for Experience Management.
We help our clients capitalize on their feedback data to reduce churn, get more promoters and deliver better services at scale.
We believe feedback data is gold and businesses must put their user’s interests at heart to overcome future challenges and transform themselves faster.
Our software helps B2B businesses unify all their feedback data in real-time, analyze it faster with in-house business intelligence reporting and get personalized recommendations to turn data into operational action that deliver ROI.
Our software relies on technologies such as data visualization, data management, machine learning, and gamification.
HQ in Lille (Euratechnologies) and founded in 2018.
- Build and deliver new innovative features for the Feedier platform. You will be in direct communication with the CS team and CPO.
- Take charge of the code review, for other developers and assure Feedier is at the highest technological level possible.
- Be part of the project delivery team with the clients. You will be in front of the client regarding custom integrations and working hand-in-hand with the CPO on this.
- Structure the team. Deploy technologies and good practices that help Feedier go to the next level.
With this position, you will have a direct impact on software quality and team growth.
- Work in an Agile environment
- Join a multinational A-team and be part of a growing company.
- Learn and challenge yourself every day that solve hard problems for our clients.
- Laravel experience (jobs, models, services…)
- REST API experience
- AWS cloud experience
- SQL and database management skills
- Excellent understanding of PHP 7/8 (including OOP)
- Code optimization skills
- Git knowledge
- Good English and communication: written and speaking
- Hard-working and passionate about web development
- Agile experience is a plus
- GraphQL experience is a plus
- Vue.js experience is a plus
- A Computer Science degree or education is preferred but not required
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
We are particularly looking for strong profiles who want to work with a fast-growing startup and are ready for a challenge.
If this sounds like you apply below.
|Job Category||Software Engineering|