Location: Remote – Contract Type: Full time – Start: ASAP
Feedier is looking for a Technical Quality Assurance developer to join our product team and increase the robustness and scalability of our Feedier platform. Our team has seen fast growth in the last year and we are looking to formalise our product development and testing process.
We are looking for a unique profile that will lead the QA process at Feedier and help solve small frontend bugs along the way too. The ideal candidate will be an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with previous QA experience necessary to take our product to the next level with respect to accuracy, security and safety.
Your north star goal is to foster a “quality culture” in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both production and the finished product.
Feedier is a SaaS B2B solution for Experience Management.
We help our clients capitalize on their feedback data to reduce churn, get more promoters and deliver better services at scale.
We believe feedback data is gold and businesses must put their user’s interests at heart to overcome future challenges and transform themselves faster.
Our software helps B2B businesses unify all their feedback data in real-time, analyze it faster with in-house business intelligence reporting and get personalized recommendations to turn data into operational action that deliver ROI.
Our software relies on technologies such as data visualization, data management, machine learning, and gamification.
HQ in Lille (Euratechnologies) and founded in 2018.
We are looking for a full-time (40hrs per week) talented Quality Assurance. Your daily mission will be to develop Feedier’s quality assurance processes.
- Setup tools from scratch using previous experiences (Cypress and PHP unit)
- Automate quality control before releases
- Improve overall quality of the technology we develop
- Provide fast response on urgent bugs
- Participate in meetings to discuss software improvements and upcoming releases.
- While software is in deployment, continuously test the product for upcoming features.
- Ensure all integrations work smoothly with new changes.
- Before software release, work with the Product Manager to ensure software is ready to go live to the final user without any bugs.
- Create automated tests to be used for standard product functions
- Fix any small frontend bugs in the code Document quality process and work with the PM to create solutions to recurring causes.
- Create quality reports
- Working in an Agile environment (we use Jira)
Why should you join?
In your daily job, you will:
- 🚀 Grow your skills set and learn from your peers.
- 🚀 Gain tons of experience in managing the Quality Assurance process
- 🚀 Have a direct impact on the company’s growth and product robustness
- 🚀 Work 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- 🚀 Have daily standup meetings with the team.
- ✅Quality Assurance practices, methods and tools.
- ✅REST API experience
- ✅Cypress experience is a plus
- ✅GraphQL experience is a plus
- ✅Vue.js experience is a plus
- ✅Code optimization skills
- ✅Git knowledge
- ✅Good English and communication: written and speaking
- ✅Passionate about quality, web development and Agile experience is a plus
- ✅Computer Science degree or education is preferred but not required
- ✅ Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a QA
What we offer :
- 💼 Agile environment
- 💼 International team
- 💼 Paid Holidays
- 💼 Online training and courses
- 💼 Great workplace
We are particularly looking for strong profiles who want to work with a fast-growing startup and are ready for a challenge.
If this sounds like you apply below.
- Submit your application.
- We’ll send you a QA test to complete within 5 days.
- If you pass we’ll do a 20 min Google meet interview with our Head of Product and Lead Developer
- If you pass that we’ll do a second 20 min Google meet interview with the CEO and Senior Backend Developer.
- You are selected and happy to join then we will draw up a contract, to sum up, everything.
- Once all of this is done, let’s get started and build an awesome product together.